Writting on wattpad

Ever since I started the Fractal Cosmos project, sicence fiction has been an important part of this forum. Despite our small and not very active community, we’ve managed to create a few interesting fictional universes and I think that lots of people would be interested in reading about those universes.

The problem is that we don’t have have lots of people in this forum, so I think it’s time for us to start using other platforms to post our writting.

Two days ago, I had some unexpected free time, together with an equally unexpected surge of inspiration and I managed to write a small part of Vena’s Tale, the Fractal Cosmos story that I had envisioned many months ago. I don’t know when I’m gonna be able to get it finished, but now I believe I can do it sometime in the near future. Because of that, I started thinking about how I would like to see it published.

wattpad is a website where everyone can post stories of any gender for anyone to read. It’s currently the world’s leading online writting community and it does have a relatively small but active group of sci-fi fans.

I think I’m gonna post my story there. If you guys have any stories to tell I think you should do the same. Who knows, maybe this can get us a few new contributors.

PS: Just to be clear, I’m not saying that we should not post stuff here, I’m just saying that we need to use other platforms to pulicize our universes and the forum, and one of the best ways to do that is through stories

1 Like

Excellent idea! Getting involved in such writing communities is one of the best ways to get comfortable with writing and to gain some attention. I wasn’t aware of wattpad, yet. Looks like I’ve lived behind the moon :sunny:

1 Like