The next realm of insanity

I feel like Dante being led through the rings of Inferno (hell) and being presented with New forms of insanity at each station.

I think the most important thing to do is protect your sanity (tied with NOT TAKING ANY FUCKING VACCINES). To that end, I’ve been compiling a nice playlist for the apparent next inasanity:

Beatles:
-Everybody’s Got Something to Hide 'cept for me and my Monkey

Led Zeppelin:
-Hats off to (Roy) Harper
-Nobody’s Fault but Mine

[Anything by the Monkeys]

In general, lets work on enumerating the set intersection of #monkey and #music until the insanity shifts to something else or it fucking stops. =|

2 Likes

no vaccines, no tests, the whole time, just a surgical mask for the supermarket marked with the german word for “scam”. trying to stay sane with good telegram channels and hilarious memes.

1 Like

Playing Stellaris currently does the trick of keeping me sane in these crazy times. This year I’ve started playing it with mods, like Gigastructures or Star Trek: New Horizons. It’s pretty impressive what the modding community has come up with for that game. Dyson spheres, star lifters, multi-ringworlds, matrioshka brains, turning moons, planets, and whole star systems into mobile combat bases. Fantastical escapist insanity is a perfectly valid antidote against real world insanity.

2 Likes

bleh, I have too many mods on my stellaris instal and it segfaults when it tries to spawn a pop between turns… =\

Try reinstalling it. It’s worth it. Every few version updates, Stellaris becomes a completely new game that’s worth exploring anew.