Ho, ho... well you know the rest

Merry Christmas one and all! May your day be suffused with with myriad instants of pure joy and may the poetic turbulence of love for those around you wash away all thoughts of anxiety, distress and grief.

You are, each and every one of you, magnificent reflections of the inherent intensity of enlightenment itself.

Enjoy your day with both passion and precision as the exquisite embodiment of all that is good. Best wishes.

2 Likes

This is as ‘wooey’ as I get.

great stuff! i want some…

1 Like

I like that much better than what the New Age Bullshit Generator created for us today:

#Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is inseparability.

We exist as atomic ionization. To engage with the myth is to become one with it.

We are at a crossroads of divinity and turbulence.

As you reflect, you will enter into infinite intuition that transcends understanding. Acupuncture may be the solution to what’s holding you back from a staggering network of wonder. You will soon be recreated by a power deep within yourself — a power that is non-dual, quantum.

It is in deepening that we are guided. We are being called to explore the multiverse itself as an interface between love and awareness. Eons from now, we entities will heal like never before as we are guided by the quantum cycle.

You may be ruled by desire without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the richness of your story. Greed is the antithesis of inspiration. Where there is selfishness, potential cannot thrive.

The future will be a Vedic condensing of consciousness.

It is time to take spacetime to the next level. The lightning bolt of inseparability is now happening worldwide. The totality is approaching a tipping point.

Have you found your story? Prophet, look within and enlighten yourself. The universe is calling to you via bio-feedback. Can you hear it?

1 Like