Free Project Management Tools

Hello All,

Today, I would like you to introduce with a new project management tool, i.e. FindNerd Project Management Tool which is one of the best Free Project Management Tools and gives you a no. of unique features like task tracking, screenshots, collaborate with teams, collaborate across company, analyze productivity, efficiency, availability, ROI, & properly handle teams, Invoices and many more which makes it different from others . Browse - Findnerd Project Management Tool to know more in Detail.

2 Likes

Hallo Kyle,

ich würde Dich gerne in die PM-Gruppe auf Slack einladen, wo sich alle an diesem Thema interessierten TN zusammenfinden. Der letzte Stand bez. PM-Tool ist m. W. dass wir mit dem Umzug auf eine neue Domain / Server und dem Erstellen der Webpage abwarten, da in dem 1&1 Cloud Server M Paket wohl auch einige Apps mit enthalten sind, die sich u. U. dann mit dem neuen “Slack” verbinden ließen.

Aber hier weiß der Vorstand wohl mehr, denn u. U. bin ich gar nicht mehr auf dem neuesten Stand.

Sure, I would love to join. Please share the link of the group with me.

Accountname in Slack?

@kyleflores

Also ich kann Dich unter dem Namen in Slack nicht finden. Auch kein Kyle oder Flores. :slight_smile:

@Joe Please keep your replies in the general area of the Fractal Future Forum in English, as that’s the official language of this international community.

@kyleflores Thanks for presenting FindNerd here. It looks really interesting. As I understand it, it’s currently free. Will it remain free, at least for non-profit organisations? What’s the business model behind it? Freemium Saas oder something different?

@Radivis Thanks for appreciating FindNerd. Yes, it will be FREE for some of the upcoming customers. If you want to avail full Premium features of this tool for FREE, please send us an email at brian.jones3211@gmail.com

1 Like

Thanks this is fantastic thank you