Corona - China - Climate - Cryptocurrency - Cyberspace = Climax : "singularity"

so wie die dritte welt teilweise die industrialisierung übersprungen hat, und gleich ins informationszeitalter eingestiegen ist, durch handys und internet; so scheint china die epochale aufklärung und individuelle lebensfreiheit der nachkriegsjahre in europa und amerika zu überspringen und direkt von einer systemischen diktatur in eine andere, vom staatskommunismus in den staatskapitalismus zu wechseln, und dabei die restriktiven entwicklungen im westen zu antizipieren. keine hippies in little china :cowboy_hat_face:

da fällt mir auch nichts mehr ein :

1 Like

ein genialer gedankengang - eigentlich naheliegend, wenn man erst einmal darauf gestossen wurde :open_mouth:

chinas neuer eiserner vorhang; offenbar soll der westliche kuturelle einfluss ausgeschlossen werden - faszinierend

1 Like

die aufarbeitung beginnt, interessante analyse:

1 Like

bitcoin goes stock exchange:

1 Like

das grösste digitale experiment der welt:

1 Like

das thema ist noch nicht durch

das metaversum: wie immersiv wird es sein? - vorsicht, könnte süchtig machen :smile:

I am sure this will look like a conspiracy theory after my words have been said. But I will say this.

The coronavirus was manmade to make most people enslaved by very rich men arguably.

China’s dehumanizing collectivism through its social credit system, online surveillance, banning of V.P.N’s, lack of free press, and oligarchical wealth inequality were all manmade.

Climate change was manmade through pollution caused by industrialization and drugs to enable greed at the expense of Earth’s environment arguably.

Cryptocurrency and cyberspace were manmade, too.

I argue that an increasing amount of people are using cryptocurrency because of central bank cartels controlled by very rich men who created an oligarchy in international economies through these central bank cartels that make most people lack purchasing power that these very rich men have. I also argue that most people lack purchasing power that very rich people have because of taxes, central bank cartels, brainwashing social credit systems, Orwellian online surveillance, dehumanizing censorship disguised as political correctness, and COVID causing an international recession. Impoverished females are mostly vulnerable to these things more than upper class males. Especially since the political world is mostly patriarchal considering that most countries are ruled by men, misogynistic religions make trillions of dollars, the entertainment industry continues to value females for their mindless sex appeal more than their intellect, and the big tech industry is misogynistic towards intellectual females.

It is the very rich and cut-throat males who have created the coronavirus, China’s dehumanizing collectivism, climate change, and COVID’s international recession while impoverished females are vulnerable. In fact, COVID has influenced regressive sexism to return. For example, the rise of misogynistic patriarchy in Afghanistan doesn’t help to eliminate vulnerability that impoverished females deal with, especially during this pandemic. Some female refugees have escaped Afghanistan to countries that are compassionate towards females because of this.

wer hat, der kann :blush: