What the fuck is going on?

Speaking of which, I came across an AI-powered text generator (called Narrative Device) a while back. And was inspired to revisit the app to see what could be gleaned, given this conversation. The two seed words or themes I used were “dungeon” and “poetic”. Here is a screenshot of what the application delivered:

screenshot

A little dramatic, but it’s still intriguing.

2 Likes

Humanity has been getting worse. Not better. The younger generations are too spoiled from modern technologies and degenerated by totalitarian oligarchy that very rich men caused to understand that. Here. I’ll give you examples that most social media platforms will delete to keep people in the dark. America is not a democracy. It never was. It’s always been controlled by upper-class, white men who put profit and power before people’s lives. Seriously, America is stolen land from the natives. Black people got enslaved. Women never received liberation. All of the mainstream media companies, indoctrination disguised as broken school systems, rotting infrastructure, unaffordable health care, tyrannical prison systems, and extreme wealth inequality are caused by upper-class, white men in America. It’s an oligarchical plutocracy based on totalitarianism and patriarchy. C.I.A. agents rape, brainwash, torture, and kill people to keep these upper-class, white men in power. America’s allies allow these C.I.A. agents to keep oppressing people. There is no freedom in America if you do not have enough upper-class money, power, and XY chromosomes.

http://www.whale.to/b/makow7.html

^ Here’s a quote by Smedley Butler who helped create political coups around the world to increase America’s tyrannical superpower:

“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”
― Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/03/17/us-and-uk-marked-enemies-of-the-internet

Ex-CIA Spy Explains How the United States Turned Him Into a Dissident | John Kiriakou - YouTube (I don’t fully trust John Kiriakou, though.)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/united-states-allies

^ That link shows you enemies of America’s tyrannical empire, too. Iran, one enemy, is being attacked by America’s military-industrial complex controlled by war criminals because of greedy oil wars. These oil wars created by America’s dystopian military-industrial complex creates Muslim terrorists and refugees who corrupt Europe with Islamic influence that attacks progressive politics. Which the attack of progressive politics ends up attacking women, L.G.B.T.Q. people, secularism, and freethinking because of religious fearmongering.

1 Like
1 Like