The Future of Religion

come in and find it out

i post this article in german, because unce upon a time german was the language of philosophers, and is familar to me. english spokesmen will find similar articles in english or use a translation.

what i intend is to find the way of faith and applicate it to transhumanism as a religion or a believe. so when you read this article, try to replace the term “christentum” by “transhumanism” and the term “god” by “ai” - you will be astonished :wink:

Ich denke, es wird keine Religion in der Welt geben, wenn wir Fortschritte machen und über die Existenz der Realität gebildeter werden.

die Realität existiert nur, weil wir an sie glauben.
und wenn du dies für einen Aphorismus hältst, dann empfehle ich dir die Lektüre von Oliver Sacks. ein paar neurologische extravaganzen genügen, und dein glaube wird deine Realität verändern.

don`t believe in reality - let the reality believe in us :smiley:

es kann allerdings auch passieren, dass jemandem 2000 Jahre später etwas auffällt :

https://www.n-tv.de/panorama/Marx-will-Vaterunser-Text-nicht-aendern-article20187582.html

…immer das kleingedruckte lesen …

es muss natürlich immer noch “anomal” heissen, oder “abnorm” …

May I know what that “reason” is ? I don’t think transhumanism isn’t a form of theism. There are people who defend their religion reasonably as well