Sockrad Radivis Interview VI: V Factions and the Prestige Accords

I agree. Thank you again for your time and effort.

As always, you are welcome.

How are they deactivated? Will all individuals of a school of thought be killed?

It’s interesting that the exuberance influenced the unity to compensate for suffering. But why is heaven expensive? Does every being that has suffered get its own heaven?

It would be interesting to know how the balance balanced it all.

Can you explain this?

They are put into a state of enforced hiberation until the get woken up in a safe space.

No, but there is the necessity to store the neural patters of all deceased individuals and to keep them active. This by itself consumes much more resources than simply deleting the individuals in question.

Yes, I agree. The simplest approach would be to use a quarter of the total budget of the Balance into each of the four main projects of the other V factions. But of course that would be way too simple. I will expand on this topic in the upcoming interview with Sockrad on the Balance.

The Exuberance doesn’t strive for individual ecstasy, but for the greatest total happiness. That isn’t necessarily the same. The latter is much harder to maximize intellectually.

1 Like