Is there a scientific alternative to Darwinism? Yes, it is fractal - a conversation starter

Interestingly, I researched the alternative because I was writing fiction and couldn’t possibly make the futuristic world (subterranean) that my young protagonist Michael McNamara (geneticist) found himself in believable using our standard model of evolutionary understanding. You try asking a 500 year old descendant of the HIWASHI (collector of curiosities and antiquities) about how we came to be human and how could some of us end up with reptilian genetics? Anyway, that is how the factional book (the fractal alternative to Darwinism) came about. Sorry you couldn’t see how an alternative to our current paradigm could bring us into a whole new paradigm and have profound consequences for our future medicine, health, welbeing, technology as the book does go into e physics and quantum aspects of nature. Maybe I’ll just revisit the fictional story again now that I have a much more believable scientific springboard from which to launch my young geneticist Michael. The book is called: Down The Cosmic Rabbit Hole and the prequal is the Grandfather Paradox. Michael as an old man timetravelling with his grandson Jake; and no, when the older Michael accidently causes the death of his younger self, he and all belonging to him is not written out of history. Instead, just like Schrödinger’s cat potentially being both dead and alive at the same time, there is always two potential timelines running concurrently. If the young Michael dies - then his living timeline continues. And besides, as the accident in the past, caused by the future blunder (himself) was not observed by anyone only Michael (irrespective of his age) - then it didn’t happen in reality anyway - no wave function collasped by an external observer! When the tree falls in a remote forest, does anyone hear it fall? Does the tree actually fall? Anyway, maybe others might get something from the more academic book based on what scientitists of the past and present have offered as an alternative insight to our fractal future.

It’s fascinating what motivates us to do certain things. I’ve come up with the Quantified Prestige reputation economy system Quantified Prestige, because I wanted to know how a reputation economy would really work out in a novel I planned on writing. And that’s even though the economy wasn’t even the focus of that book. Anyway, both of these projects got put on hiatus due to my health issues which I am just about to control to a sufficient degree now.

Would your theory have potential applications to fields like synthetic biology?

I really encourage you to try that out. That will probably enable you to reach a much wider audience, at least if you manage to get into contact with some potential readers first. Many people put books out there, and hardly anyone reads them. The role of good marketing must not be underestimated!

1 Like

@MariaBrigit today I’ve read the following article, which came up with some unexpected conclusion of evolution being quite steady and clock-like. Any thoughts on that idea?