How to enter the hidden Transhumanist Party area

There is a hidden Transhumanist Party area in this forum. You can access it like this:

1. You need to have a user account on the Fractal Future Forum. If you don’t have one already, you need to press on the “Sign Up” button on the top right. Currently you have the option to sign up via Facebook or to create an account regularly. Other methods for signing up may be added in the future.
  2. Then you need to contact one of the Fractal Future Forum admins to add you to the Transhumanist Party user group. Currently this is only me and @mawei . So, write me a private message in this forum like so:
  • Log in with your account, if you haven’t done that, yet. (The Log In button is in the top right)
  • Use the magnifying glass icon in the top right and search for “Radivis” or “mawei”. In the results window my name will appear on the bottom. Click on it. Alternatively, just click one the following: link to the profile of Radivis, link to the profile of mawei.
  • Click on the “Private Message” button in the top right. A text field should appear on the bottom of the page. Just write something like “I’m [name] and I want to enter the Transhumanist Party area. You know me from [somewhere].” Finally click on the “Private Message” button on the bottom left to send it.
  1. Wait for me to add you to the “Transhumanist Party” user group. You will get notified by Private Message (and thus also mail) when that happens.

Once you are in the Transhumanist Party group you have access to the hidden “Transhumanist Party” category if and only if you are logged in.

To select only the topics within the Transhumanist Party category, click on the “all categories” button in the top left and select “Transhumanist Party”. All topics you write in the “Transhumanist Party” category will only be visible to the members of the “Transhumanist Party” user group.